Default Flying Pig's first Test Flight

I sent this to our Sea Trial list Tuesday. It marks the beginning of
our
real sea trials, and the Flying Pig's first test flight. Won't be long
before we head out for good...

Hi, Sea Trial Listees!

If you got this by mistake and don't want to know when we're doing sea
trials, please reply to me with "remove" in the subject line and I'll
take
you off the list.

We're doing back-to-back overnights to Tarpon Springs tomorrow,
Wednesday
January 3, mostly to shake out electrical stuff, and returning Thursday
night/Friday morning, to fix all that we found.

John and Brian, who have done most of the electrical rebuilding on the
boat,
will be aboard for purposes of evaluation of all that has been done.
Libbie, the office side of Hotwire Enterprises will sail back with us
drive John's car home.

As such, it's not an open sail - strictly an electrical workout, with
our
contractors - but we'll be starting our regular sea trials next week.

We'll be hauled out on our return on Friday, for installation of our
new
depth transducer (see the "Cranky" log list posting), removal and
service of
the other through-hull instruments, and repair of the minor scrapes
done by
the slings on our launch haul-out. We'll be back in the water on
Monday.

We'll provide regular updates about further sea trials. Those will all
be
open to all comers, as promised.

Stay tuned :{))

L8R

Skip and Lydia, who's beside herself with excitement

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC
See our galleries at www.justpickone.org/skip/gallery!
Follow us at http://groups.google.com/group/flyingpiglog and/or

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Logo contest! Skip Gundlach Cruising 25 June 1st 04 08:56 PM
Eastman's guide to exposing the 9-11 mass-murder frameup to justify world-domination to an otherwise isolationist American public Bertie the Bunyip ASA 4 August 23rd 03 10:54 PM
test Donal ASA 0 July 15th 03 10:43 PM
test Capt. Mooron ASA 0 July 15th 03 07:29 PM