posted to rec.boats.building

Default I'm searching a hull to complete

I'm currently starting a building project or would love to pursue someone
else dream. I'm searching for a hull, preferably steel and from Bruce
Roberts in the 43 or 33 series.

Regards

Email me privately

André Langevin wrote:
I'm currently starting a building project or would love to pursue someone
else dream.

You're e-mail does not appear to be valid.

Lew

posted to rec.boats.building

Goo'day,

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:25:14 -0400, "André Langevin"
wrote:

I'm currently starting a building project or would love to pursue someone
else dream. I'm searching for a hull, preferably steel and from Bruce
Roberts in the 43 or 33 series.

Didn't Glen Ashmore mention a Roberts' 35 hull in here just t'other
day?

Regards,

Bruce Nichol
Talon Computer Services
ALBURY NSW Australia

http://www.taloncs.com.au

If it ain't broke, fix it until it is....

rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 January 28th 05 05:46 AM
Am I chasing my tail?? AP Boat Building 13 November 10th 03 01:56 PM
allied seawind 2 hull speed Jeff Morris General 0 August 31st 03 09:50 PM
car top hull issues zak Touring 4 August 8th 03 12:09 AM
Hull speed theory? Sakari Aaltonen Boat Building 28 July 22nd 03 09:30 PM