BoatBanter.com

-   -   I'm searching a hull to complete (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/74546-im-searching-hull-complete.html)

André Langevin October 3rd 06 03:25 AM

I'm searching a hull to complete

I'm currently starting a building project or would love to pursue someone
else dream. I'm searching for a hull, preferably steel and from Bruce
Roberts in the 43 or 33 series.

Regards

Email me privately

Lew Hodgett October 3rd 06 04:07 AM

André Langevin wrote:
I'm currently starting a building project or would love to pursue someone
else dream.

You're e-mail does not appear to be valid.

Lew

André Langevin October 3rd 06 04:22 AM

I'm searching a hull to complete

Sorry its spam protection, you have to remove the "_" character in front of
@ and after.

cheers

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
ink.net...

Bruce Nichol October 3rd 06 05:34 AM

I'm searching a hull to complete

Goo'day,

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:25:14 -0400, "André Langevin"
wrote:

I'm currently starting a building project or would love to pursue someone
else dream. I'm searching for a hull, preferably steel and from Bruce
Roberts in the 43 or 33 series.

Didn't Glen Ashmore mention a Roberts' 35 hull in here just t'other
day?

Regards,

Bruce Nichol
Talon Computer Services
ALBURY NSW Australia

http://www.taloncs.com.au

If it ain't broke, fix it until it is....