Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising

Default You are not gonna believe this one!

"Mike Harris" wrote in message
news
"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
You better read this. Everyone here is about to be guilty of a criminal
act if we put out boats in the water!

http://www.ibinews.com/ibinews/newsd...23ibinews.html

--
Glenn Ashmore

Glenn,

You do understand that Louisiana judges have a reputation in the legal
industry of... er, how shall I put this... a rather poetic interpretation
of Federal statutes as applied within the state. Texas attorneys are
routinely advised to steer well clear of "swamp law" wherever possible.

I predict a fairly rapid reversal on appeal.
--
Mike Harris
Austin, TX

In the meantime, I think it would be a very good idea for those of us who
may be affected by this draconian ruling to make as much noise about it as
possible.