Schoonertrash

Default When is it gonna stop blowing?

Does this mean Whitetip Beach is deserted as well? No worries, Summer's
almost there.

MSK

The_navigator©

Don't forget you send it right over here straight afterwards!

Cheers MC

The Captains Nemesis wrote:

Jesus, the east coast of Oz has copped a hiding lately with galeforce
winds nearly every weekend.
Went down to the baot this morning after checking the forecast that
predicts the wind moderating during the day but its waaay rough
outside so I've pulled the pin ....again.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.
Who spends an hour tuning before every race not just when new sails go on

Steve Thomas

At least it is moving away from you.
How big would you expect the seas to be off shore?

Steve Thomas

The Captains Nemesis wrote in message
On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 09:25:50 +1300, The_navigator©
wrote:

Don't forget you send it right over here straight afterwards!

Cheers MC

On it's way
http://www.metservice.co.nz/maps/tnz_1800_analysis.asp

Oz1...of the 3 twins.
Who spends an hour tuning before every race not just when new sails go on

The_navigator©

Well thanks a lot. At least it's S so we will have calmer weather in the
N island. The main problem from that one is fronts being kicked up.
Seems like the summer pattern is starting to develop with the cyclones
keeping further south...

Cheers MC