Default Getting to the bottom of it... (Ablative question)

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:04:54 -0400, DSK wrote:

I've done secondary bonds using epoxy quite a lot... both
epoxy to epoxy, and epoxy to polyester... and found it to be
so much superior to polyester that I won't even bother with
polyester resin any more.

Ditto that, I've had much better experiences with epoxy as long as the
old surface is cleaned and sanded. After some bad batches of
polyester I decided long ago that my time was way more valuable than
the cost of materials, especially when you are limited to working
weekends.