Default Mirror Dinghy Construction Manual or Plans Required

I've recently purchased a 30 yr old unfinished mirror dinghy.
Unfortunately, the boat didn't come with the construction
manual/plans. Does anybody out there have the plans/manual that I
could borrow/copy/have, or know where I may be able to acquire them ?
I've tried dropping a couple of emails to Trident-UK, but they haven't
responded. Any help would be appreceiated.
Julian
Ian Johnston

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004 12:12:26 UTC, wrote:

: Thanks for the response Ian. Please mail me at my ntl account.

Tried. Bounced.

Ian

--

It's working OK for me.