Ookie Wonderslug

Default junk jet ski wanted

I am looking for an old jet ski. It doesn't matter what condition it
is in as long as the jet pump is still good and included. I will haul
it off for you if you are anywhere within 75 miles of Monroe, NC.

Just reply to this post.

dazed and confuzed

Ookie Wonderslug wrote:
I am looking for an old jet ski. It doesn't matter what condition it
is in as long as the jet pump is still good and included. I will haul
it off for you if you are anywhere within 75 miles of Monroe, NC.

Just reply to this post.

Try Jet Tech Sports in Georgia.

--
I ain't looking for trouble,.....but you can find it here.

Ookie Wonderslug

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:15:14 -0500, dazed and confuzed
wrote:

Jet Tech Sports

Since they sell new and used parts I seriously doubt that they will
give away a jet pump for free.

I was looking to haul off someone's junk in order to obtain the part I
need without paying money for it.

It will be hard enough to come up with the money to build the actual
hull, much less spend hundreds on a jet pump.

I have the motor, the plans and skill to build the jet jon I want. All
I need is the pump. I priced a few and found they were completely out
of my reach. So I figured there have to be lots of jet skis with blown
motors sitting in back yards just collecting weeds. Jet skis that
people just want gone. That is what I am looking for.

dazed and confuzed

wrote:

Jet Tech Sports

Since they sell new and used parts I seriously doubt that they will
give away a jet pump for free.

I was looking to haul off someone's junk in order to obtain the part I
need without paying money for it.

It will be hard enough to come up with the money to build the actual
hull, much less spend hundreds on a jet pump.

I have the motor, the plans and skill to build the jet jon I want. All
I need is the pump. I priced a few and found they were completely out
of my reach. So I figured there have to be lots of jet skis with blown
motors sitting in back yards just collecting weeds. Jet skis that
people just want gone. That is what I am looking for.

be sure and match the rotation and screw rate to your motor. You should
give him a call, he did a good deal for me, and the technical support he
provided was worth the price I paid for the parts I bought.

--
I ain't looking for trouble,.....but you can find it here.

DSK

Ookie Wonderslug wrote:
I am looking for an old jet ski. It doesn't matter what condition it
is in as long as the jet pump is still good and included. I will haul
it off for you if you are anywhere within 75 miles of Monroe, NC.

Just reply to this post.

Will you go to Lake Jordan to pick it up? The next one that crosses
right under our bow will be junk. You might have to tow it ashore though.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King