dazed and confuzed

Default junk jet ski wanted

Ookie Wonderslug wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:15:14 -0500, dazed and confuzed
wrote:

Jet Tech Sports

Since they sell new and used parts I seriously doubt that they will
give away a jet pump for free.

I was looking to haul off someone's junk in order to obtain the part I
need without paying money for it.

It will be hard enough to come up with the money to build the actual
hull, much less spend hundreds on a jet pump.

I have the motor, the plans and skill to build the jet jon I want. All
I need is the pump. I priced a few and found they were completely out
of my reach. So I figured there have to be lots of jet skis with blown
motors sitting in back yards just collecting weeds. Jet skis that
people just want gone. That is what I am looking for.

be sure and match the rotation and screw rate to your motor. You should
give him a call, he did a good deal for me, and the technical support he
provided was worth the price I paid for the parts I bought.

--
I ain't looking for trouble,.....but you can find it here.