Jason

Default Questions about Fiberglassing Wood - OurBoat.jpg (0/1)

Actually, that advice was just what i was looking for. i wasn't even
sure if i could do it but you answered my questions correctly. the
reason i posted twice is because the first message i posted like 15
hours before the second but it still didn't show up on my newsreader
so i thought that it didnt go through.
Anyways guys, thanks for the advice, ill replace any rotten planks i
see on the hull after sanding and stuff before using antifouling paint
and caulking.

Much Obliged
-Jay.

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:58:20 -0400, Glenn Ashmore
wrote:

He has made two posts asking the same question. He did not say the
bottom was rotting or in need of major repairs. Just that he wanted to
"protect" it. He didn't listen the first time so I figured a bit
stronger language was called for.

Matt Langenfeld

Good to hear you're making the right, and informed, decision.

Now if you'll excuse me....I have to go get this shoe taste out of my
mouth.

wrote:

He has made two posts asking the same question. He did not say the
bottom was rotting or in need of major repairs. Just that he wanted to
"protect" it. He didn't listen the first time so I figured a bit
stronger language was called for.

Wood rot in sheathed 1876 Smack Gerdjan Boat Building 9 November 12th 15 04:30 PM
Composite stringer grids Rich Stern General 55 November 23rd 03 02:24 AM
2 newbie questions... A.C. General 3 September 6th 03 08:46 AM
Steam bending basics?? steamer Boat Building 11 August 28th 03 04:29 PM
Lumber questions Russ B Boat Building 10 July 9th 03 12:29 PM