Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Paul Browne

Default Tach for OB w/out alternator

I'm trying to put a tach on my '79 50hp Johnson (which has no alternator),
and all I seem to be able to find are tachs that require an alternator
hookup. Does anyone know if it's possible to modify one of those to work for
me, or know of a tach (other than the TinyTach clipon, I want a dash mount
gauge) that will work? Any help/tips are greatly appreciated.

Tach for OB w/out alternator Paul Browne General 7 June 2nd 04 06:10 AM
RPM's / Tach question Don General 22 April 17th 04 04:23 AM
Motor runs rough with tach wire hooked up Ed Barchetta General 22 February 20th 04 12:43 AM
Evinrude tach problems Eric H General 1 August 26th 03 08:19 PM
Replace alternator in 5.7 Mercruiser? Calif Bill General 1 August 12th 03 03:37 AM