posted to rec.boats.building
Phil

Default A Very Interesting Home-built Sail Boat

Sid

If I haven't already sent this link, I highly recommend checking it out. It
is a very well done web site about a first class home-built 50 footer.

Phil

http://www.rutuonline.com/html/about_me.html

posted to rec.boats.building
Steve Baker

Phil wrote:
Sid

If I haven't already sent this link, I highly recommend checking it out. It
is a very well done web site about a first class home-built 50 footer.

Phil

http://www.rutuonline.com/html/about_me.html

Phil,

Glenn has been an active an (occasionally) vocal, and always helpful,
member of this ng for years. He has been lax about keeping his website
up to date, true, but we'll forgive him this time.

Steve