BoatBanter.com

-   -   A Very Interesting Home-built Sail Boat (https://www.boatbanter.com/boat-building/70525-very-interesting-home-built-sail-boat.html)

Phil June 8th 06 10:24 PM

A Very Interesting Home-built Sail Boat

Sid

If I haven't already sent this link, I highly recommend checking it out. It
is a very well done web site about a first class home-built 50 footer.

Phil

http://www.rutuonline.com/html/about_me.html

Steve Baker June 9th 06 02:41 PM

Phil wrote:
Sid

If I haven't already sent this link, I highly recommend checking it out. It
is a very well done web site about a first class home-built 50 footer.

Phil

http://www.rutuonline.com/html/about_me.html

Phil,

Glenn has been an active an (occasionally) vocal, and always helpful,
member of this ng for years. He has been lax about keeping his website
up to date, true, but we'll forgive him this time.

Steve