Denis Roy

Default rub rail inserts

Where can I order black vinyl rub rail inserts? It's an 88 Sea Ray boat but
the rub rail looks pretty generic. It should be common but boat dealers
don't stock it.

--
Denis Roy
D. Roy Woodcraft

Stephen Baker

Try Taco Metals (http://www.tacomarine.com/diypages/products.htm)

They may not have "exactly" what you are looking for, but they are pretty good
and widely-used.

Steve
Stephen C. Baker - Yacht Designer
http://members.aol.com/SailDesign/pr...cbweb/home.htm
Denis Roy

Thanks for the info. I found the insert at boatersworld.com. It is a taco
product. I tried the taco site but they don't have the right product
listed.

--
Denis Roy
D. Roy Woodcraft
"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Try Taco Metals (http://www.tacomarine.com/diypages/products.htm)

They may not have "exactly" what you are looking for, but they are pretty

good
and widely-used.

Steve
Stephen C. Baker - Yacht Designer
http://members.aol.com/SailDesign/pr...cbweb/home.htm

Stephen Baker

Dennis says:

I tried the taco site but they don't have the right product
listed.

Typical! Suppliers.....

;-)

Steve "glad you found the beast"
James W. Sloan

Try Hamilton Marine (www.hamiltonmarine.com) They have, as far as I've seen,
the widest selection of rub rails and inserts anywhere.

Good Luck!

James Sloan
Saint Simons Island, GA

Freya 39 toe rail Chris Boat Building 1 April 13th 04 10:45 PM
Rub Rail Issue ! JK General 9 March 19th 04 08:42 PM
OT- Power outage in NY. Coincidence? noah General 222 September 24th 03 06:50 AM