posted to rec.boats.building
derbyrm

Default epoxy application -- bargain?

I haven't received my order yet, but is seems that American Science and
Surplus http://www.sciplus.com has plastic syringes at a bargain price. I
paid System Three $1.10 for one to see how it worked -- fine, but only once.
Sciplus has a package of 8 for $3.25 (41 cents each). Granted the latter
have no graduations, but they look like what I need.

Roger

http://home.insightbb.com/~derbyrm

posted to rec.boats.building
Todd

Hey thanks! I just ordered 6 packages of them. This gives me the best
shipping cost per unit (within a reasonable number of units).

Todd

posted to rec.boats.building
Bob

Hi Guys:

I found a gold mine.

If you have a friend who works at a hospital ask them purchase them for
you. $0.41 cents each is a great price. But might be able to get them
even way cheaper from hospital supply. I think I pay about 20 cents
each for some "irrigation syringes." They are a great size for my epoxy
jobs. pretty big... 200ml or so.

Also got two boxes of vinyl surgical gloves for a few bucks per shoe
box amount.

The secret I found out was medical supplies are only impossibly
expensive when you look on you insurance bill. You know , the stories
of a 20 dollar aspirin. Other wise..................
Bob