posted to rec.boats.building
Bob

Default epoxy application -- bargain?

Hi Guys:

I found a gold mine.

If you have a friend who works at a hospital ask them purchase them for
you. $0.41 cents each is a great price. But might be able to get them
even way cheaper from hospital supply. I think I pay about 20 cents
each for some "irrigation syringes." They are a great size for my epoxy
jobs. pretty big... 200ml or so.

Also got two boxes of vinyl surgical gloves for a few bucks per shoe
box amount.

The secret I found out was medical supplies are only impossibly
expensive when you look on you insurance bill. You know , the stories
of a 20 dollar aspirin. Other wise..................
Bob