Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.building
Hess cutter 56

Default resorcinol in usa?

Hello Ray I have been using Resorcinol from CP Adhesives [ 740]
763-2886 I like the way it mixes compared to the Dap Resorcinol .
Resorcinol has a 60 year history proving longevity and durability. Not
the case with epoxy! Epoxy came on the market in the late 70s.
Resorcinol has better performance in parts that tend to build up alot
of heat [ Like a mast standing in the sun all day] This spar builder
Matt may be old. But how long has he used Epoxy to build spars. Let me
know how you make out CW