posted to rec.boats.building
dadiOH

Default resorcinol in usa?

ray lunder wrote:
Aerolite 500? Having failed miserably with epoxy I thought I would try
this glue but after an hour of "searching" I gave up. Anyone know
where to get a gallon of this stuff? Prefereably by phone. Thanks.

http://tinyurl.com/qrtdp

What was wrong with the epoxy? More foolproof than resorcinol IMO.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

posted to rec.boats.building
Denny

My, my, testy today aren't we... Jeeze, the guy asks a question and
gets a new thruhull opening bored...
Anyway, rescorcinol glue is available as a 2 part from DAP Weldwood..
here's a url...

http://www.thehardwarehut.com/catalo...php?p_ref=2060