Art

Default Wood kayak kits

It's my first visit to this NG and I'm not sure they may not be a better
place to ask my question, but here it is JIC.
I'm strongly considering building a tandem wood kayak (stitch and glue
style). My wife and I are big people and beginners.
So far I've looked at Pygmy, CLC and Folland.

Are there any others I should look at?

Can anyone offer good points of comparison or differentiation that can
help me choose between these models?

TIA
Art

Old Nick

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 01:15:25 GMT, "Brian D"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Bear Mountain Boats at http://www.bearmountainboats.com is a good stop too.

except for those _irritating_ little stupid tooltips that pop up just
about wherever you rest your mouse, all saying the same thing as the
header rrrrr....sorry.

Brian

"Art" wrote in message
It's my first visit to this NG and I'm not sure they may not be a better
place to ask my question, but here it is JIC.
I'm strongly considering building a tandem wood kayak (stitch and glue
style). My wife and I are big people and beginners.
So far I've looked at Pygmy, CLC and Folland.

Are there any others I should look at?

Can anyone offer good points of comparison or differentiation that can
help me choose between these models?

TIA
Art

************************************************** ** sorry

..........no I'm not!

Does Bill Gates dream of electronic sheep?

Old Nick

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:32:59 GMT, "Brian D"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Wow...I never noticed the mouse thing before. I guess my mouse never slowed
down...

hehe. I just pa4ked it for a couple of seconds to read, and pop. So I
moved it and pop.

I actually emailed them, because I found it drove mae away from the
site in irritation. But if you did not notice it, maybe I will get
short shrift.