David Flew

Default Paragon Gearbox

Hi
The previous owner of my boat picked up a used Paragon gearbox, and I said
I'd try to identify it for him. I'd got a service manual for HF7 series
hydraulic boxes courtesy of this newsgroup ( and now have it in electronic
form ).
I've not seen the unit, and like all numbers taken from old equipment there
may be some transcription issues. But I'd appreciate any leads on the
following:-
N1 72-1F WGDIV

Once we know what it is, we might be able to find a suitable home for it.
Thanks
David

scoobs

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:47:54 +1100,
David Flew wrote:

snip
previous owner of my boat picked up a used Paragon gearbox
snip
Once we know what it is, we might be able to find
a suitable home for it.

well if finding a home for it means a new owner
then i'd be interested as i have a paragon (2:1)
thats in serious need of rebuilding so i could use
the spares as they are such an ancient box its
hard to find bits....

John
City of Sails
Auckland, New Zealand
delete .removethis. and .nospam2me. from return
address and place @NG in subject in order to reply
plus get round that pesky junkmail filter....