Backyard Renegade

Default Look, I said I was sorry!

Listen, after 2 years of bull**** from folks putting down my country
and its leader on another news group, I fianally snapped and spewed
back.. Unfortunately, for some stupid reason I posted to the wrong
group, I said I was sorry. If you don't like it, take it off list,
send it to the email I post from, I do read it.
Scotty
Jim

Wait, what the hell are you saying? Speaking out against what I believe
to be destructive policies is NOT "putting down my (our) country", in
fact, it's not YOUR country, it belongs to me too, and I'm ashamed of
our leadership, and it's fundamentalist Christian reasoning.

Ok, I feel better.

Backyard Renegade wrote:
Listen, after 2 years of bull**** from folks putting down my country
and its leader on another news group, I fianally snapped and spewed
back.. Unfortunately, for some stupid reason I posted to the wrong
group, I said I was sorry. If you don't like it, take it off list,
send it to the email I post from, I do read it.
Scotty

Brian D

Take it offline.

In retribution, I hereby pass sentence on both of you to join together and
buy me a 26' aluminum deep-V offshore fisher with inline diesel motor and
nice accommodations, plus free gas for a year.

Brian

ink.net...

Backyard Renegade wrote:
Listen, after 2 years of bull**** from folks putting down my country
and its leader on another news group, I fianally snapped and spewed
back.. Unfortunately, for some stupid reason I posted to the wrong
group, I said I was sorry. If you don't like it, take it off list,
send it to the email I post from, I do read it.
Scotty

P.C.

Hi

"Brian D" skrev i en meddelelse
Take it offline.

In retribution, I hereby pass sentence on both of you to join together and
buy me a 26' aluminum deep-V offshore fisher with inline diesel motor and
nice accommodations, plus free gas for a year.

Brian

Also if you want a fast combined speed/sailboat and download what you need,
I don't mind the money you would save ,and it will compensate me enough,
when you get a nicer design easier build ,in modern design. Where water is
flat, you don't need much curved buttom , but then remember that that is
where it is flat.
P.C.