Jim

Default Look, I said I was sorry!

Wait, what the hell are you saying? Speaking out against what I believe
to be destructive policies is NOT "putting down my (our) country", in
fact, it's not YOUR country, it belongs to me too, and I'm ashamed of
our leadership, and it's fundamentalist Christian reasoning.

Ok, I feel better.

Backyard Renegade wrote:
Listen, after 2 years of bull**** from folks putting down my country
and its leader on another news group, I fianally snapped and spewed
back.. Unfortunately, for some stupid reason I posted to the wrong
group, I said I was sorry. If you don't like it, take it off list,
send it to the email I post from, I do read it.
Scotty