posted to rec.boats.building
Emma56

Default What power

A 22 hp Sabb hase 122 ft pounds of torque . Prove to me any other
engine . that is even close .,[Horse power or pony power ]

posted to rec.boats.building
Emma56

You All will be sucking the big one when the tide comes in

posted to rec.boats.building
TennisShoes

"Emma56" wrote in message
ups.com...
A 22 hp Sabb hase 122 ft pounds of torque . Prove to me any other
engine . that is even close .,[Horse power or pony power ]

Speak English, compose complete sentances and we may be able to help.

posted to rec.boats.building
Emma56

NO help Thamk You

posted to rec.boats.building
TennisShoes

"Emma56" wrote in message
ups.com...
NO help Thamk You

.,[Horse power or pony power ]

Bend over. Here comes Donkey power just 4 U

posted to rec.boats.building
Emma56

Yes Yes This is what I will Talk about Tkank You Number 1 Yes

posted to rec.boats.building
Emma56

It is all over now Baby Biue The Sea is moving under you [ Bob Dylen]

posted to rec.boats.building
Emma56

It is all over now Baby Biue The Sea is moving under you [ Bob Dylen]

posted to rec.boats.building
Emma56

Forget the dead They will not follow you. What ever you hope too
keep you had better grab it fast [ B D]

posted to rec.boats.building

Hi
There will be plenty slow running 2 cyl diesel engines that will make
the same, still the Sabb 22 Hp. will proberly outlive most , --- with
these engines what you gain is not any high efficiency but a stable
realible workhorse, also the noise are not bad. Still there be plenty
simular types , 1800 rev. will make it work for decades that's the
quality if these engines, _not_ the pover output.

Delay on timer relay for AC power supplies [email protected] Electronics 4 February 7th 06 08:25 PM
Sunball...5X more power Larry Cruising 4 February 3rd 06 03:02 AM
Water generator or Solar power questions Skip Gundlach Cruising 1 December 2nd 05 05:07 AM
Atlantic Crossing on small power boat ? Awsome General 29 November 9th 05 04:02 AM