me

Default Trolling motor size?

Once again I have a question so I come here to the experts. I'm trying to
decide what size trolling motor I'll need at the very least. I have a 16
foot boat that wieghs about 1000 lbs with the outboard. I'll be mainly
using it in backwater canals in Florida and have to deal with in and out
going tides. I didn't want something under powered or something amounting
to another outboard so I leave it to the group to suggest the proper pounds
of thrust. Thanks.

bowgus

This Minn Kota page ... selecting a motor ... should tell you all you need
to know ... http://www.minnkotamotors.com/products/motors/index.asp

"me" wrote in message
. ..
Once again I have a question so I come here to the experts. I'm trying to
decide what size trolling motor I'll need at the very least. I have a 16
foot boat that wieghs about 1000 lbs with the outboard. I'll be mainly
using it in backwater canals in Florida and have to deal with in and out
going tides. I didn't want something under powered or something amounting
to another outboard so I leave it to the group to suggest the proper

pounds
of thrust. Thanks.

Trolling Motor Recommendations nospam General 1 May 31st 04 05:28 PM
trolling motor lybarra General 1 December 23rd 03 12:05 PM
charging deep cycle trolling battery with truck [email protected] General 4 November 22nd 03 07:28 AM
Trolling motor questions CCred68046 General 5 September 27th 03 01:54 AM
Deep Cycle vs. Trolling Batteries kcb559 General 21 August 27th 03 02:04 AM