Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.building
Glenn Ashmore

Default Heater hose conusdrum

OK. The Yanmar 4JH4 is on the stringers, exhaust run to the waterlock and
raw water hose is on the strainer. Now I turned my attention to running
hoses to the water heater at the back of the engine compartment. The
instructions suggest that to avoid air traps the hoses to the heater should
be run below the level of the engine heat exchanger. BUT the inlet and
outlet for the water heater feed is on top of the pump which is at the top
front of the engine!

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com