posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.building
jabadoodle

Default Looking for Hurcules JXD / Chris Craft "M" Eninge

I know this is a long shot considering the types of boats people
reading these groups have, but one never knows.

I'm looking to buy a Hurcules JXD engine. Even just the
block and/or just the (marine) exhaust manifold would be
a good start.

These JXDs are also known as Chris-Craft Model "M".
The Hurcules JXD was also used in non-marine applicatinons
such as farm tractors.

If anyone has one of these OR leads about people or sources
for them, please let me know.

Thanks,
Gary

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.building
Bill McKee

"jabadoodle" wrote in message
reenews.net...

I know this is a long shot considering the types of boats people
reading these groups have, but one never knows.

I'm looking to buy a Hurcules JXD engine. Even just the
block and/or just the (marine) exhaust manifold would be
a good start.

These JXDs are also known as Chris-Craft Model "M".
The Hurcules JXD was also used in non-marine applicatinons
such as farm tractors.

If anyone has one of these OR leads about people or sources
for them, please let me know.

Thanks,
Gary

Try contacting
http://www.sierraboat.com/

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.building
P.C. Ford

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 04:27:05 GMT, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"jabadoodle" wrote in message
freenews.net...

I know this is a long shot considering the types of boats people
reading these groups have, but one never knows.

I'm looking to buy a Hurcules JXD engine. Even just the
block and/or just the (marine) exhaust manifold would be
a good start.

These JXDs are also known as Chris-Craft Model "M".
The Hurcules JXD was also used in non-marine applicatinons
such as farm tractors.

If anyone has one of these OR leads about people or sources
for them, please let me know.

Thanks,
Gary

Try the free ads at
www.acbs-pnw.org

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.building

Keep checking Ebay. Not in abundance, they show up on there quite
regularly

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.building
Gary

Thanks to all of you that have replied so far. I am checking those places.

Thanks,
Gary