Just Us

Default Project boats

Anyone want to help me with a couple of project boats this winter.
Searunner 25' trimaran, needs sanded-new glass and paint
1967 Hydroplane,160 mph boat, sanding and new finish.
List of things I'm looking to buy.
Both need motors, so a 15hp (max) long shaft and a 429 BB Ford or a big
block along those lines.
Tiller cap for the tri , 3/4 shaft or possible wheel steering pedestal and
wheel.
And of course, epoxy and 4oz cloth.
Let me know what you have.
Oh course if you want to sand, I have a lot of sandpaper :-)

steveb

Dave Cannell lifted the trapdoor, peered
around and wrote:

Well that cuts the world about in half. Perhaps telling us what country
you're in would narrow the field down a bit ?

United States ... In a band running from Chicago to Texas ...

Brian Combs

Well, that narrows it down just fine. Take a punt and drift the Mississippi
River and you should be able to find an old river boat that would a
worthwhile project.

Brian

steveb

"Brian Combs" lifted the trapdoor, peered around and
wrote:

Take a punt and drift the Mississippi
River and you should be able to find an old river boat that would a
worthwhile project.

Sounds like a nice trip
Brian Combs

I think it would be a lot of fun.