posted to rec.boats.building
JERRY TUCKER

Default garmin quest 2 experience feedback

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SOMEONE THAT HAS USED THIS TYPE OF GPS (GARMIN QUEST
2) FROM BOAT TOO CAR; AND WHY SO MUCH DIFFERENCE IN PRICE $500 TO $850 WHAT
DO YOU THINK OF IT FROM WATER TO ROAD
JERRY

posted to rec.boats.building
derbyrm

I hope we get some feedback on this. I've been admiring Garmin's GPSMAP 296
but with the addition of the boating and auto packages, it does add up.

Roger

http://home.insightbb.com/~derbyrm