William R. Watt

Default estimates for human waste?

Ron Thornton ) writes:
William,

You can save water by peeing into the toilet tank.

I guess, if I could squeeze in beside the sink and stand on a telephone
book. Sounds like good training for small boat cruising.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm
William R. Watt

WaIIy ) writes:

He could always recycle and never have to flush his toilet at all.

exactly. I was thinking of running a hose from the toilette tank to the
galley and using the methane gas to cook with, maybe for gas lighting too.
People do this sort of thing. I'll have to read up on it.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm
William R. Watt

Peggie Hall ) writes:

The lee rail is a lot easier, and using it is also legal.

I knew a young part owner of a C&C 25 who was so nervous or excited or
something when out sailing his part of the boat that he would be at the
lee rail every 10-15 minutes or so. Used to amuse the girls he took out
sailing but didn't deter them at all. He worked with computers which
might account for the restlessness.

I'll design a pee pulpit into this boat.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm
Peggie Hall

William R. Watt wrote:
He could always recycle and never have to flush his toilet at all.

exactly. I was thinking of running a hose from the toilette tank to the
galley and using the methane gas to cook with, maybe for gas lighting too.
People do this sort of thing. I'll have to read up on it.

LOL!! I can't wait to see how you design it!

Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html

Post at Rec.Boat.cruising, Not here. its a waste. Florida Keyz General 14 April 12th 04 11:52 PM
Unclogging a waste tank vent JML General 5 September 19th 03 02:07 PM
Clogged Waste Tank Vent JML General 3 September 17th 03 02:47 AM
Clogged waste tank vent RG General 0 September 15th 03 10:50 AM