Gary Warner

Default After 2.5 years we got her started this weekend...

Hey Capt., looking though the older posts are you?

http://tinyurl.com/k0kk

Yea, she's looking good. I sent out to two different companies for the
rechroming. First I tried NU-Chrome from Fall River Mass. They did an
EXCELLENT job. For the second two batches of parts I used Guild Platers
from New York. I would say that Guild Platers was very good but not quite
the quality of NU-Chrome. However, Guild still did a great looking job and
was quite a bit cheaper. This is a case where, for me, the job was good
enough and the money saved was worth it.

www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks

Frank, I checked out your site. Nice. Lots of interesting info.

Peace,
Gary

PS: In case anyone wants it:

CONTACT INFO FOR NU-CHROME:
Phone: 800-956-0005
Email:

CONTACT INFO FOR GUILD PLATERS:
Phone: 866-351-8266
Email:

Addy:
Guild Platers, Inc.
48-09 25th Avenue
Long Island City, NY 11103
(718) 728-1291 Phone
(718) 726-3283 Fax

Capt. Frank Hopkins

Hey Gary, old posts, old Capt. Damn appropriate. Actually, my 'puter
quit so I bought a new one and re-loaded the newsgroup. I found posts
all the way back to 2000!

The chrome work I saw on your webcams http://tinyurl.com/k0kk

I will contact NU-chrome.

I dabble in the jewelry manufacturing business, among other things. A
few years ago a fellow commissioned my company to re-cast his Huckins
"Fairform Flyer" plates in gold. As I recall, the guys at the boat yard
almost drooled when they saw them.

I will be adding a "spring splash" page to my site soon.

Capt. Frank

Gary Warner wrote:
[...]

Gary Warner

"Capt. Frank Hopkins" wrote in message
The chrome work I saw on your webcams http://tinyurl.com/k0kk

Some of that was by NU-Chrome and some by Guild Platers. Both good.