Glenn Ashmore

Default Fein detail sander sand paper

I'll sell you a couple of my burned out H&L pads. :-)

I find just the oposite as far as cost. The Fein paper last a long time
so I often have to change to a finer grit before the coarse piece has
burned out. The H&L saves me a lot of paper.

The DA is a different matter. PSA is fine for that because the disks
wear out faster.

Greg wrote:

I do not want to use the hook and loop paper. It cost a lot more than the
pressure sensitive paper and I use a lot of sandpaper. In any case, I could
purchase the H&L pads for the Fein from Amazon or several other places, if
that is what I wanted to do, rather than resort to modifying the tool. I am
not much of a fan of hook & loop systems. When I occasionally wish to
switch grits on the orbital I put the used one on the wax backing of the new
one and set it aside. This works fine.
Thanks anyway,
Greg.

"sour (max camirand)" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:42:13 -0400, "Greg" wrote:

I purchased a Fein detail sander a few months ago and really like it.

The

problem is finding replacement sanding discs. This unit uses the sticky
backed kind rather than the hook and loop type. Where can I find
replacement sanding triangles?
Thanks,
Greg Luckett

Glue a hook and loop backing to the tool. Then you can use all of the
hook and loop sanding discs you please.

-m

Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com