Oddgeir Kvien

Default I launched my boat yesterday.

See the pictures he

http://home.broadpark.no/~okvien-1/baat/e40.html

It all went fine, a few modifications needs to be done next spring, some
sanding and a few more layers of PU-lacque.

--
Oddgeir
I am building a boat: http:/www.oddgeirkvien.com/baat
Brian

very nice job hope the boat brings you much fun

Brian

mac

In article ,
Oddgeir Kvien wrote:

See the pictures he

http://home.broadpark.no/~okvien-1/baat/e40.html

It all went fine, a few modifications needs to be done next spring, some
sanding and a few more layers of PU-lacque.

congratulations. looks like a good job.
Glenn Ashmore

OK, being at least 6 months away from launch I am green with envy. :-)
Nice work. That foredeck planking looks perfect. You going to try for a
classic Riva next?

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Oddgeir Kvien" wrote in message
news
See the pictures he

http://home.broadpark.no/~okvien-1/baat/e40.html

It all went fine, a few modifications needs to be done next spring, some
sanding and a few more layers of PU-lacque.

--
Oddgeir
I am building a boat: http:/www.oddgeirkvien.com/baat

Ron White

Your boat is beautiful, so is you launch spot. Our scenery in Louisiana is
(or was) nice in it's own way but your area is spectacular.

--
Ron White
Boat building web address is

Oddgeir Kvien

Glenn Ashmore wrote:
OK, being at least 6 months away from launch I am green with envy. :-)
Nice work. That foredeck planking looks perfect. You going to try for a
classic Riva next?

I think I will have a long break before my next project.....
Need to spend some time using the boat as well.
--
Oddgeir

Old Tyme Boat Brochure Photos, Amusing attire [email protected] General 81 October 13th 05 05:48 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM
Coming To A Boat Near You? Ed Stasiak General 31 October 12th 05 06:37 PM
Notes from a demo of the Selene 48 [email protected] General 2 October 7th 05 01:05 AM