Default What after you're a naval architect?

you could take the Westlawn (www.westlawn.org) yacht design course - it's
correspondence so you could continue to work, and it is well recognised.
Some of it may be old hat to you but it focusses on yachts and recreational
boating, not ships!

Good luck

"Marco" wrote in message
Hallo!
I graduated in Naval Architecture and I'm working with ships, but my

passion
for sailboats is always alive...
If I wanted to get some sort of degree in yacht design what should I head
to? Are there any master degrees? Or should I better get experience with

my
degree?
Here in Europe I just heard of one master, but it looks to be tailored for
designers and architects who want to learn about boats, not for marine
engineers who want to learn what's different between a ship and a yacht...
I'm waiting for a good idea!!!!
Bye!
Marco