Brian D

Default P.C. Idears ( P.S.)

Brian who? Me? My email works fine. Just remove the 'NS's (for No Spam)
from it when you reply. Flames gladly accepted ...quite often good
conversation! (But if it's a flame war, private is best, not the
newsgroups).

Brian

"Ron Thornton" wrote in message
Dear PC,

You should think of doing two things before you post again:

1. Build ANYTHING with your methode and post the pictures. Go
ahead and post them here, we will make it easy for you by waiving the
prohibition on binary posts (don't say anything, see #2 below).

2. Find a good PR guy. For whatever reasons, your presentation is
hurting you effort.

Regards, Ron

PS. Brian is a whoos. My e-mail is real.

Ron Thornton

Brian,

It was an attempt at levity. Not necessarily a good one, but an
attempt.

Regards, Ron

P.C.

Hi

"Brian D" skrev i en meddelelse

Brian who? Me? My email works fine. Just remove the 'NS's (for No Spam)
from it when you reply. Flames gladly accepted ...quite often good
conversation! (But if it's a flame war, private is best, not the
newsgroups).

Brian

Who care lowlife , you also lie ;

I kill-filed him long long ago. Same with
JAX. I don't see posts or email from either one. Everyone else around here
seems pretty cool otherwise.
Brian

P.C.

Ron Thornton

PC, Your spending too much time at the computer. Pleeeeease go back
to the shop and build something.

Ron

Brian D

Who? Me? I am building something. Look:
http://www.advantagecomposites.com/tongass On the home page, mine'll be more
like the one on the right. A Pacific Northwest style recreational fishing
boat.

Brian

"Ron Thornton" wrote in message
PC, Your spending too much time at the computer. Pleeeeease go back
to the shop and build something.

Ron

Old Nick

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 04:28:54 GMT, "Brian D"
wrote something
.......and in reply I say!:

ummm.... " PC, Your sp"

PC is who you are arguing with.

Who? Me? I am building something. Look:
http://www.advantagecomposites.com/tongass On the home page, mine'll be more
like the one on the right. A Pacific Northwest style recreational fishing
boat.

Brian

"Ron Thornton" wrote in message
PC, Your spending too much time at the computer. Pleeeeease go back
to the shop and build something.

Ron

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.
The rest sit around and make snide comments.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )