mm

Default What is a Baja Storage Door ?

Most items on Ebay I recognize. This I do not. What is it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tegory=26 448

If the address above does not appear as a link, how do I post one?

TIA -- mm
sour (max camirand)

On 8 Sep 2003 16:45:00 -0700, (mm) wrote:

Most items on Ebay I recognize. This I do not. What is it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tegory=26 448

If the address above does not appear as a link, how do I post one?

TIA -- mm

I assume Baja boats have stowage comparments with oval covers.

-m
Stephen Baker

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that it may be a door from a
locker on a boat called a "Baja". ;-))

Whether it is a boat manufactured under the name "Baja", or a model name from
another company is open to debate. Either way, if you don't have a "Baja
Somethingorother" or a "Somebodyelse's Baja" in your driveway, you probably
don't need it.

Steve

Stephen Baker

James Woodward says:

Do you have a source for first-rate gronicles? I haven't seen one in
twenty-five years.

I may be out of date (duh!) but aren't gronicles the things that grow on the
_above_ water part of dead boats in mud berths? Should be easy enough to go
ouy with a cold chisel and collect a few dozen.

Steve "now - where's my lump hammer?"

Stephen Baker

Dave Fleming says:

For all you ever wished to read on Gronicles go he

http://media5.hypernet.com/ubb/ultim...c;f=1;t=006847

For all you ever wished to read on Gronicles go he

http://media5.hypernet.com/ubb/ultim...c;f=1;t=006847

I have a horrible feeling I should never have clicked on that link.......

I have checked my "Falconer's Marine Dictionary" from 1780 (OK - the reprint..)
and he doesn't mention the word, so it had obviously been out of use for some
time even then. Further research is indicated, as I'm sure you all have the
wrong end of the .... gronicle ;-)

Steve

Steve
Rick Tyler

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 21:38:41 GMT, Jim Conlin wrote:

Nah, they're of metal. The good ones are bronze.

You're a bad man.

- Rick Tyler
--
"Ignorant voracity -- a wingless vulture -- can soar only into the
depths of ignominy." Patrick O'Brian

Repair Maxum Cabin Door MC General 5 May 18th 04 08:24 PM
Rack Storage Rates - Lake St. Clair, MI Slambram General 0 December 18th 03 07:10 PM
winter storage are David Ditch General 4 November 10th 03 01:38 PM
Storage Dividers??? Rob V General 1 September 16th 03 07:17 PM
Newbie Question: Inexpensive Boat Storage near Seattle Gould 0738 General 3 August 12th 03 04:28 PM