PhotonTek

Default FS-Bukh 20 Diesel

Years ago I took this Bukh 20 HP Diesel engine out of my boat. Engine/Trans
needs a complete rebuild. It wasn't under water but had lots of high water in
the bilge plus it has sat outside for several years. I have the Shaft, 3-Blade
Prop, SS Muffler, complete Engine Manual plus some Rebuild parts such as
Gaskets, Controls.

Before I put it on Ebay, I thought that I would offer it to the BB Board in
case someone would want it for a Launch, etc. Price is $300 and is located
near Annapolis.

email:
(put a "n" where the "---" are to send me an email...Bob

UK red diesel costs. Ken Baker General 0 May 25th 04 02:40 PM
Diesel Fuel Decontamination Units Give Stored Fuel Longer Life. John T. Nightingale General 6 February 20th 04 02:28 PM
Why Ficht failed no1 K Smith General 53 January 26th 04 07:46 PM
Emergency diesel shutdown Gould 0738 General 72 December 21st 03 08:08 PM
diesel fuel tanks P.C. Boat Building 2 August 22nd 03 04:10 AM