mike worrall

Default In the Buff?

While painting the boot stripe (with 2-part polyurethane) on my
inverted hull, I (carelessly!) splattered a drip or two on my nice,
new shiny Awl Grip topsides and didn't notice till a day later.

I've tried rubbing it out with an acetone moisteded rag to no avail.

Any suggestions (short of sandpaper) for removing these spots?
Buffing compound?

Mike Worrall
Los Angeles