malcolm

Default duckworks

has anybody ordered and looked at the CDs from
www.duckworksmagazine.com
they look interesting.
regards malcolm

William R. Watt

"malcolm" ) writes:
has anybody ordered and looked at the CDs from
www.duckworksmagazine.com
they look interesting.

I haven't seen the CD's but I used to read the article online before they
started charging a fee to read stuff online. I used to find the articles
interesting. I submitted four myself as well as entries in a couple of the
design competitions.

You can still read last year's articles free by clicking on "Archives".

On the whole the CD's are a better buy than the fee to read online.
Each CD covers at least one year's articles for $10. The fee to read
one year's articles online is $24.

The photo of the boat coming out the second story window on the cover of
last year's CD is my Delta boat. You can find photos of my boats on my own
website now. I don't want people to have to pay to look at my cheap boats.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm
Backyard Renegade

(William R. Watt) wrote in message ...
"malcolm" ) writes:
has anybody ordered and looked at the CDs from
www.duckworksmagazine.com
they look interesting.

I haven't seen the CD's but I used to read the article online before they
started charging a fee to read stuff online. I used to find the articles
interesting. I submitted four myself as well as entries in a couple of the
design competitions.

You can still read last year's articles free by clicking on "Archives".

On the whole the CD's are a better buy than the fee to read online.
Each CD covers at least one year's articles for $10. The fee to read
one year's articles online is $24.

The photo of the boat coming out the second story window on the cover of
last year's CD is my Delta boat. You can find photos of my boats on my own
website now. I don't want people to have to pay to look at my cheap boats.

Years ago he asked me to participate and add a link to his site too
but I somehow saw the "commercial" coming and stayed away.
Just me...
malcolm

hello William
your website is very very fast, well done
makes a change from the Java fest we suffer now.
regards malcolm

--
¸.·´¯`·.¸((((º.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸((((º.·´¯`·.¸
LED Headlamps and Sea Fishing UK

¸.·´¯`·.¸((((º.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸((((º.·´¯`·.¸

"malcolm" ) writes:
has anybody ordered and looked at the CDs from
www.duckworksmagazine.com
they look interesting.

I haven't seen the CD's but I used to read the article online before they
started charging a fee to read stuff online. I used to find the articles
interesting. I submitted four myself as well as entries in a couple of the
design competitions.

You can still read last year's articles free by clicking on "Archives".

On the whole the CD's are a better buy than the fee to read online.
Each CD covers at least one year's articles for $10. The fee to read
one year's articles online is $24.

The photo of the boat coming out the second story window on the cover of
last year's CD is my Delta boat. You can find photos of my boats on my own
website now. I don't want people to have to pay to look at my cheap boats.

----
William R Watt National Capital FreeNet Ottawa's free community

network
homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm

Ron Eike

Only part of the content is fee based, the rest is free. You can also
gain or extend membership by either purchasing from the site or
submitting content. Since their prices are some of the best around, it
ia hardly a problem to buy there.

On 26 Jul 2003 16:44:22 GMT, (William R.
Watt) wrote:

"malcolm" ) writes:
has anybody ordered and looked at the CDs from
www.duckworksmagazine.com
they look interesting.

I haven't seen the CD's but I used to read the article online before they
started charging a fee to read stuff online. I used to find the articles
interesting. I submitted four myself as well as entries in a couple of the
design competitions.

You can still read last year's articles free by clicking on "Archives".

On the whole the CD's are a better buy than the fee to read online.
Each CD covers at least one year's articles for $10. The fee to read
one year's articles online is $24.

The photo of the boat coming out the second story window on the cover of
last year's CD is my Delta boat. You can find photos of my boats on my own
website now. I don't want people to have to pay to look at my cheap boats.

William R. Watt

"malcolm" ) writes:
hello William
your website is very very fast, well done
makes a change from the Java fest we suffer now.
regards malcolm

I only know 4 HTML statements, p, br, ul, li, /ul.
Not interested in learning more unless I really, really have to.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm
just_passing@

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 06:39:07 -0500, "malcolm"
wrote:

hello William
your website is very very fast, well done
makes a change from the Java fest we suffer now.
regards malcolm

Yer but have to say - I love those sheep dogs. - IQ plus.

I had one as a boy, It taught me everything I needed to know about
life. The best parent, guardian friend I could have ever hoped for.
It really straightened out my conceptions on reality, almost
civilized me, or at lest saved me from getting shot like my best
friend.
But the problem is - I still tend to end thinking like a dog.
But still way better than crap parents, and all the government
departments bull****, in shunting you around various institutions -
the pathetic arseholes for humans.
But yer thumbs up to the wizzo dog. - there was no bull**** in that
one.
So any kid in strife ought get one.
They got way better brain than most humans.
Cheaper than any parasitic shrink, and way more fun.
Dr Zoïdberg

As far as the current magazine goes, I'm reluctant to cough out cash to

look
at material that people are providing voluntarily (ok, they get free
subscriptions for X period of time). But that's a personal view.

I've submitted myself a design that has been published, but I never have
been able to see the article as I have not been offered a free subscription
even for one day to see it ;-(

Too bad..