malcolm

Default duckworks

hello William
your website is very very fast, well done
makes a change from the Java fest we suffer now.
regards malcolm

--
¸.·´¯`·.¸((((º.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸((((º.·´¯`·.¸
LED Headlamps and Sea Fishing UK

¸.·´¯`·.¸((((º.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸((((º.·´¯`·.¸

"William R. Watt" wrote in message

"malcolm" ) writes:
has anybody ordered and looked at the CDs from
www.duckworksmagazine.com
they look interesting.

I haven't seen the CD's but I used to read the article online before they
started charging a fee to read stuff online. I used to find the articles
interesting. I submitted four myself as well as entries in a couple of the
design competitions.

You can still read last year's articles free by clicking on "Archives".

On the whole the CD's are a better buy than the fee to read online.
Each CD covers at least one year's articles for $10. The fee to read
one year's articles online is $24.

The photo of the boat coming out the second story window on the cover of
last year's CD is my Delta boat. You can find photos of my boats on my own
website now. I don't want people to have to pay to look at my cheap boats.

----
William R Watt National Capital FreeNet Ottawa's free community

network
homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm