Larry

Default Mercury 40 HP Outboard $750 in WA State

I had lot's of calls, sold it once and it came back (the guy wrote me a bad
check). So . . Let's try this again.

Nice Mercury 2-cylinder, 40hp outboard features: electric & pull start, with
full controls (throttle, shift, key start & electric choke). This motor has
seen little running use. It's a late 80's model with a recent tune up and it
runs great! Comes with a six gallon gas tank and new fuel hose. It's a
"standard" length shaft (fits about a 20" transom).

Can install or can crate and ship it.

I'm up by Mount Vernon, Washington State.

Photos are he

http://www.skagitmedia.com/4Sale/40HpLeft.jpg

http://www.skagitmedia.com/4Sale/40HpLeft1.jpg

http://www.skagitmedia.com/4Sale/40HpProp.jpg

http://www.skagitmedia.com/4Sale/40HpRight.jpg

http://www.skagitmedia.com/4Sale/40HpRight1.jpg

Email me direct at:

Larry at skagitmedia dot com

Larry

Default Mercury 40 HP Outboard $750 in WA State SOLD

I took a deposit on it this morning to be picked up in a couple days.

Please ping me direct if interested and if the deal falls through I'll
contact you.

Thanks!
Larry