Dave Allyn

Default Cardboard pics (0/3)

Hey, here are the picutres from the Race.

It's hard to see in the "finished" picture, but there is a 2" triangle
bar across where the plastic stops, and two more that go along the top
of both sides, almost the entire length.

Any questions, let me know.

Still looking for a host, in case others want to try.

email: dallyn_spam at yahoo dot com
please respond in this NG so others
can share your wisdom as well!
William R. Watt

Scotty "Backyard Renegade" did create a website to post photos for this
newsgroup but I don't know if many people use it, www.rbbpics.com ? Sorry,
I'm on a text only connection so can't test that address.

Dave Allyn ) writes:
Hey, here are the picutres from the Race.

It's hard to see in the "finished" picture, but there is a 2" triangle
bar across where the plastic stops, and two more that go along the top
of both sides, almost the entire length.

Any questions, let me know.

Still looking for a host, in case others want to try.

email: dallyn_spam at yahoo dot com
please respond in this NG so others
can share your wisdom as well!

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm
Dave Allyn

On 4 Sep 2005 02:34:58 GMT, (William R.
Watt) wrote:

Scotty "Backyard Renegade" did create a website to post photos for this
newsgroup but I don't know if many people use it,
www.rbbpics.com ? Sorry,
I'm on a text only connection so can't test that address.

My browser can't seem to find a website there.... Any others?

email: dallyn_spam at yahoo dot com
please respond in this NG so others
can share your wisdom as well!
William R. Watt

Watt) wrote:

Scotty "Backyard Renegade" did create a website to post photos for this
newsgroup but I don't know if many people use it,
www.rbbpics.com ? Sorry,
I'm on a text only connection so can't test that address.

My browser can't seem to find a website there.... Any others?

Could email them to

Can take a look at
www.duckworksmagazine.com to see what it's like.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm
Matt Colie

Dave,
I frequently post pictures for our sail club racers at:

http://community.webshots.com/
http://www.web-a-photo.com/index.exe

both are good, but I think it is easier to download their handler to
upload a large number of pictures to Webshots.
(look for me there under mcsails)
When you have then loaded, grad the open (not your signed in page) and
take it to:
http://www.digipills.com/tinylink/introsafe.htm (www.tinylink.com)
and get a little tiny URL to link to the pages of pictures.

Matt Colie