Keith

I'll vouch for the Raritan PH II's. I put two on board four years ago
and haven't had a single problem. One PM rebuild on each, probably
didn't even need that. Need to lube the wet/dry flush selector every
4-6 months or so, when it starts squeaking, but that's a 5 minute job.
Peggie recommends lubing the main cylinder annually or so, but on this
toilet, you may as well just rebuild it by the time you take all that
apart.

One other item.. be sure the outlet is aft of the intake!

Went for a Blake Lavac Zenith for the aft head - simple and mechanical
and only 10 euros at an NL boat jumble. Bought 2 new seals - cost more
than the Zenith. Intake water is sucked from a 6 litre domestic loo
cistern which is plumbed directly into FW supply - just like at home
(fresh water capacity is 6500 litres, so I guess a little more than the
average yacht). Outlet has Y valve to tank - 2800 litres!!! or
discharge overboard via syphon loop. Pics etc at
http://www.rmstone.screaming.net/int...internal1.html