KHL Marine

Default System Three epoxy avilable in Europe

KHL Marine are delighted to inform our customers that System Three epoxy
products and paints are now available in Europe.

See http://www.boatbuildingsupplies.co.uk for further details.

Ole Skovrup

"KHL Marine" wrote in
:

KHL Marine are delighted to inform our customers that
System Three epoxy products and paints are now available in
Europe.

See http://www.boatbuildingsupplies.co.uk for further
details.

In Denmark they can be bought at

HF Industri & Marine
Gotlandsvej 6
5700 svendborg

Tlf: +45 6220 1312
Fax: +45 6220 1477
E-mail:

Nice People who give good advice!

Fair Winds to All
Ole

The Epoxy Test Results Mic Cruising 1 July 6th 05 10:38 PM
Navigating with grains of salt Roger Long Cruising 123 January 27th 05 06:11 PM
OT- Ode to Immigration Harry Krause General 83 July 27th 04 06:37 PM
Essentials of a Marine Boat Alarm System Rick Curtis Electronics 19 February 23rd 04 09:42 AM