nospam

Default Some questions about Grand Banks 32 design ?

Hello ...

Can someone give me an approximation of the beam at waterline , prismatic &
bloc coefficient of the GB 32 ?
And also the height of the cockpit / cabin sole above waterline. (I find te
cockpit rather low and big for a seaworthy boat).

Since production of this boat stopped fifteen years ago and it has been sold
in the thousand, figures should not be too secret.

Thanks for answers.

Everett

I suggest you visit the Grand Banks Forum hosted by Oxford Yacht Agency at
http://www.oxfordyachtagency.com/ubb/ It's a great source for almost any
information about these great oldies. Search doesn't find anything, but if
you post your question I bet you'll get an authorative answer.

In my humble opinion, the GB 32 is not a "seaworthy" boat in sense of going
offshore in any conditions. It's very much a coastal cruiser and most
appropriate for that purpose; able to stand up to more than I can!!

Everett
GB-32 #145 (1970)
Long Beach, CA

&