Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Robin Hilliard

Default How to get rowlock rubbers onto an oar?

Does anyone know what to do to oar rubbers to get them onto an oar?
I've got this lovely, very practical full ring stainless rowlocks that
I want to use, but I'm going a bit spare trying to get the oar rubbers
on. I've searched everywhere, does anyone know the secret?

Thanks,
Robin

PS: This is pretty much my final building task on my 16' Ian Oughtred
Ness boat I started in 1996.