Johnny

Default Boat Numbers and regulations

I found the site, http://www.boat-registration-numbers.com that has
alot of information on boat numbers and boat number regulations
state-by-state laws rules and stuff. The only thing I found missing
was information on jet-ski lettering. Anyone know a good site for
jet-ski owners? - Thanks, Johnny.
Stephen Baker

IIRC, a jet-ski is still a boat....
Just.

Steve
Rick Tyler

On 10 Nov 2004 10:07:10 -0800, (Johnny) wrote:

I found the site,
http://www.boat-registration-numbers.com that has
alot of information on boat numbers and boat number regulations
state-by-state laws rules and stuff. The only thing I found missing
was information on jet-ski lettering. Anyone know a good site for
jet-ski owners?

www.pwc-must-die.com

- Rick

--
"Ignorant voracity -- a wingless vulture -- can soar only into the
depths of ignominy." Patrick O'Brian
James

"Johnny" wrote in message
m...
I found the site, http://www.boat-registration-numbers.com that has
alot of information on boat numbers and boat number regulations
state-by-state laws rules and stuff. The only thing I found missing
was information on jet-ski lettering. Anyone know a good site for
jet-ski owners? - Thanks, Johnny.

Just paint a target on your jetski.

Try to understand... that the only people who dont dislike jetskis... are
people with jetski's.
They annoy the rest of us....
We mostly hate you.. cos you mostly seem like mindless idiots with no regard
for others
If thats fair or not is *perhaps* debatable ..but thats the way people
feel..... so it seems unlikely you will get any posative responce from a
boat building newsgroup.

I assume you are either Very inexpirienced, or thick, or arrogant to have
not realised the above before you posted here

Tailgunner

James wrote:
"Johnny" wrote in message
m...

I found the site, http://www.boat-registration-numbers.com that has
alot of information on boat numbers and boat number regulations
state-by-state laws rules and stuff. The only thing I found missing
was information on jet-ski lettering. Anyone know a good site for
jet-ski owners? - Thanks, Johnny.

Just paint a target on your jetski.

Try to understand... that the only people who dont dislike jetskis... are
people with jetski's.
They annoy the rest of us....

I tried to explain this to someone this summer who wanted to get on the
water w/o the cost of a boat (whatever). Within 3 weeks of buying a
jetski he was selling it. "I guess you were right", was all he said.
Seems somebody he knew really let him have it for going full speed
through the harbor.

We mostly hate you.. cos you mostly seem like mindless idiots with no regard
for others
If thats fair or not is *perhaps* debatable ..but thats the way people
feel.....

Same could be said for owners of "go fast" boats too. At least around
these parts.

Tailgunner

rhys

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:07:37 -0500, Tailgunner
wrote:

Same could be said for owners of "go fast" boats too. At least around
these parts.

These parts, too. The intelligence needed (unless you inherited big
bucks and a sense of entitlement) to make the cash to buy 80 mph
speedboats as toys doesn't seem to correlate with the minimal
sensitivity required to understand why blazing through a start line of
a club sailboat race is considered selfish idiocy.

The fact that the more-silicone-than-brain bimboes the jet-boat
drivers rent are shooting digital footage of the mayhem they cause
among the "pretty little sailboats" is possibly even worse.

I actually heard this at a marina bar: one **** was claiming her
master "ruined my shot" because he refused to get even closer to the
cursing sailors.

Shame about the paint job on the jetboat, Skipper. Vandals are
everywhere in this town.

R.
Keith

Check this out:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...70/pwchelp.htm The ultimate
PWC repellant.

--

Keith
__

Boat Numbers Johnny General 5 November 10th 04 07:30 PM
Cuba Jim Lea Cruising 70 November 6th 04 09:47 PM
Great boating article in the LA Times Jason General 6 August 26th 04 06:29 PM
New passport requirements? Glenn Ashmore Cruising 19 July 22nd 04 07:28 AM
boat hull Number and registration Earleybird47 Cruising 10 November 27th 03 02:13 AM