Jonathan

Default Photo's, Argie 10 under sail....

Some may recall I started building a Dudley Dix, Argie 10 for my 12 year
old daughter in July. Sea trials have commenced, although it still needs
to have her name painted on and every surface needs at least one more
coat, but 12 year olds are not real long on patience when the sailing
season is coming to a close as it is here in MA.

Go to the site http://home.comcast.net/~jonsailr click on
the"Photos" button in the header bar, and enjoy the pictures.

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the fully rigged boat that
don't have me in it, as I inadvertently left the camera at home on Sunday.

Jonathan
--
I am building a Dudley Dix, Argie 10, for my daughter. Check it out:
http://home.comcast.net/~jonsailr