posted to rec.boats.building

Default Rebuilding 1975 Fiberform Boat

On Saturday, August 18, 2001 at 2:46:56 PM UTC-7, Ted Burford wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

I did mention that there are no seats and the boat does not have much
in it.

Ted

In article , Bill Krueskamp
wrote:

You might want to consider a prefab outboard bracket which would pretty much
kill most of your structural concerns with your box.

John Greviskis of Ship Shape TV installed one of these outboard brackets on
his show. Show #6-307 - Projects: Engine Bracket I think this was the
episode?

A very strong alternative... Armstrong Nautical's web site is below. Go for
a click...

http://www.armstrongnautical.com/

Enjoy,

Bill

"Ted Burford" wrote in message
:
: I just got a 20' 1975 Fiberform Boat that needs a lot of work.
: There is no motor or outdrive and the trailer is in bad shape.
: You can see some photos here;
:
: http://www.geocities.com/tedburford/Boat_Page.html
:
: I think I will build a box on the back for an outboard motor.
:
: Are there any good web sites that would give me some info on how to do
: this?
:
: Thanks, Ted
:
: Remove the no spam from the email address to send me an email.
:
: --
: Ted Burford

I just got a 1975 20 ft fiberform cuddy with an inline 6 chevy 250. how did your build turn out TED??