posted to rec.boats.building

Default Celebrity's and the sixth graders- they flunked a grade...

Hello folks,

I have an '87 Celebrity Bowrider that still looks and runs like new.

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 2:23:56 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Hello folks,

I have an '87 Celebrity Bowrider that still looks and runs like new.

Maybe it's difference in models/Size. I have a '96 285 Sport Cruiser and am very happy with its quality of construction. I have inspected it extensively and it has impressed me. I am a Quality control inspector by trade again am happy with mine.