Simple Simon

Default On my sixth rum and Chek!

Six rum and Cheks down and many, many more to go
to selibrate Ode Thom's 77rd Birdthay with no effects
in my jugdment.

Bwahahahahhahahah!

S.Simon - sober even when drinking - puts Mooron under
tbe tab.e

Donal

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Six rum and Cheks down and many, many more to go
to selibrate Ode Thom's 77rd Birdthay with no effects
in my jugdment.

Bwahahahahhahahah!

Only six? You sure drink real slow. I'll catch up with you shortly!

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

| S.Simon - sober even when drinking - puts Mooron under
| tbe tab.e

Good Lord you panty waisted girly drinker.... you're typing like a drunk. If
you drank like that around my neck of the woods... the girls would have you
painted up, dressed in a skirt and photos taken to place in their Victims
Album.

In a gravity race you'd be hobbled by lack of intestinal fortitude. ;-P

CM

Simple Simon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

| S.Simon - sober even when drinking - puts Mooron under
| tbe tab.e

Good Lord you panty waisted girly drinker.... you're typing like a drunk. If
you drank like that around my neck of the woods... the girls would have you
painted up, dressed in a skirt and photos taken to place in their Victims
Album.

Sounds like fun!

S.Simon